by CalciYum Fun Team
This food idea makes snack time fun! There is no better way to get your kids excited about food, than allowing them to play with it.
Let your kids get creative and create their own edible Minion.
Kids absolutely love being able to get creative with food….are your little ones up for the challenge?
- 1 handful of cheerios (cereal)
- 1 large punnet of blueberries (you will need 41 blueberries)
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 slice of banana
- Spread a layer of cheerios onto the flat base of a plate, from the upper curve of the inner circle to around halfway down the plate.
- From there, spread and align the blueberries below the cheerios, you’ll need approximately 32 blueberries to create the waist and legs.
- Place 9 more blueberries above the head in rows of three.
- To create the eye, press down on the bread using a cookie cutter (or something similar) to stencil a circle, use something smaller again to hollow out the inside of the bread.
- Insert a slice of banana through the bread and top with a blueberry to finalise the eye.
- Use bread crusts for feet and glasses arm bands.
- Take a photo of it and share it with us # #calciyumfun.
Too easy! There you have it – a healthy, creative snack in no time.